Date: November 28, 2018
What this policy covers
Moventes has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our company commitment to privacy. The following discloses the practice of information gathering and dissemination of this site.
- Your Consent
- What information we collect about you
- What we use your information for
- How long we keep your information
- How to contact us
1. Your Consent
By using our site, in using our service, on our website or other sites owned by Moventes SAS, you agree and accept that we process, store and use the personal data submitted in accordance with the rules set forth below. In case you want your personal data removed permanently, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. What information we collect about you
We collect information about you when you provide it to us, and when you use bruit api.
Api key information
We store only the strictly necessary informations for our Services
- your api key
- the destination email you entered
- your private key
- the personnal email you gave us if you did
Information you provide us when you use bruit api
We do NOT store
- the content you create by using our website or our Service
- the snippets we generate for you
- the feedbacks you collect
We do store
- total number of api keys we host
- per api key and total number of feedbacks handled
3. What we use your information for
- To send your feedbacks to the tool you choosed.
- To display counters on our website.
- To detect abnormal trafic on a project.
4. How long we keep your information
We keep your information as long as needed to maintain the Service, basically until the api key is definitely desactivated due to any reason, including but not limited to those mentionned in our Terms of Service.
If you want us to remove an api key of yours, please contact us.
We do not use any cookies on bruit.io
6. How to contact us
The Privacy were last modified on November 28, 2018.